Monday, April 6, 2009

mY BesTfrienD's WeddiNg

15th of April is getting nearer. While I'm busy doing some important documents for my flight on the 19th, I can't help but notice that my best friend's much awaited wedding is on hand. It's been a year that Papa Jara left PI for a worked in Al Ain U.A.E. and now he's here to bond one soul and one heart together. I got a call from Len Len late 2 pm,while I'm doing my hair cut at Bench Fix Salon,she says "Mare,san ka? namimiss na kita.punta ako sa inyo paguwi mo." I can't talk for a while.shocked?!hahaha.that's how I feel. I felt very sorry for Len len for not having been there while invitations are been doing.But I know she understand it!
I will surely miss the chikahan days of our lives,sitting under the mango tree while eating,crying about some crazy things in our life.Things will change LenLen, but not my promises of friendship unto you!
Thanks for everything!Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment